To call India from the U.S., just follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 91, the country code for India.
- Then dial the area code (2–4 digits — please see a sample calling code list below) and finally the phone number (area code plus phone number equals 10 digits).
9 dec. 2011
How to call India from the United States?
- To call India from the U.S., just follow these simple dialing directions: First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 91, the country code for India. Then dial the area code (2–4 digits — please see a sample calling code list below) and finally the phone number (area code plus phone number equals 10 digits).
- 1 How do I call an Indian landline number?
- 2 How do I call an Indian landline from abroad?
- 3 How can I call India for free from us?
- 4 What is the ISD code of India for landline?
- 5 How do you call a landline number?
- 6 How do I call a landline number in Delhi?
- 7 How do you call a landline from abroad?
- 8 How do you call a landline from a ISD?
- 9 How do you write a landline number in international format?
- 10 What is the best way to call India from USA?
- 11 What phone number is?
- 12 What is my area code?
- 13 Which country code is 44?
- 14 Which country has +92 code?
- 15 Which country has +35 code?
How do I call an Indian landline number?
When calling an Indian phone number, the country code of +91 needs to entered, followed by the Indian area code and a local (or mobile) number in order to complete the call. If calling from a landline, replace the + sign with 0011 followed by 91 (Indian country code) and then the Indian area code and local number.
How do I call an Indian landline from abroad?
Steps to Dial India from Any Country
- Dial international access code / IDD: yyy.
- Dial India country code: 91.
- Confirm that you have a 10-digit local subscriber number.
- If you have an 11-digit local subscriber number starting with ‘0’, remove the ‘0’
- Determine if calling to a landline or a mobile phone.
How can I call India for free from us?
How To Call India Toll-Free Number From The US
- Dial 011 on your device. This is the exit code for all international calls from the US.
- Dial 91 which is the country code for India.
- Dial the three-digit code that precedes the toll-free number (i.e. 800, 888, 877).
- Dial the rest of the Indian toll-free number you are trying to reach.
What is the ISD code of India for landline?
The country code “91” was assigned to India by the International Telecommunication Union in the 1960s.
How do you call a landline number?
Those outside the Philippines will have to do the following: Dial 00 + Country Code (63) + Area Code (2) + 8 digits landline number. Meanwhile, Globe earlier said that it is implementing the eight-digit landline number in the Greater Metro Manila area to give local banks and credit card companies ample time to prepare.
How do I call a landline number in Delhi?
Here’s a lesson in how to call New Delhi:
- Start off with 011 — the exit code for U.S./Canada.
- Next, 91 — the country code for India.
- Then, dial 11 — the New Delhi area code (for landlines only).
- Finally, finish dialing with either the 8-digit New Delhi landline or 10-digit New Delhi mobile number.
How do you call a landline from abroad?
To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number. For example, if you are trying to call someone in Brazil (country code 55), in the city of Rio de Janeiro (city code 21), you would dial 011 – 55 – 21 – XXXX-XXXX.
How do you call a landline from a ISD?
- Dial the International Direct Dialing (IDD) number. Countries have different numbers, or may have more than one IDD, depending on the carrier or type of service.
- Dial the Country Code.
- Dial the city/area code (if any) for the number you are dialing.
- Dial the phone number you are calling.
How do you write a landline number in international format?
The UK mobile phone number ‘07911 123456’ in international format is ‘+44 7911 123456’, so without the first zero.
What is the best way to call India from USA?
Here is a list of best ways to call India from the USA.
- Google Voice (Mobile App, 1¢/minute to mobile, 2¢ to landline)
- Vonage (VOIP Phone, Unlimited for $27/month)
- Keku (Mobile App, 2.3¢/ minute to landline & mobile)
- Skype (Mobile App, 1.5¢/ minute)
- International Calling cards (Cheaper)
- Viber (Mobile App)
What phone number is?
The easiest way to check your phone’s model name and number is to use the phone itself. Go to the Settings or Options menu, scroll to the bottom of the list, and check ‘About phone‘, ‘About device‘ or similar. The device name and model number should be listed.
What is my area code?
These included Area Code 204 – Manitoba, Area Code 306 – Saskatchewan, Area Code 403 – Alberta, Area Code 416 – Ontario, Area Code 418 – Quebec, Area Code 514 – Quebec, Area Code 604 – British Columbia, Area Code 613 – Ontario, Area Code 902 – Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick.
Which country code is 44?
For international calling codes, most countries have two-digit country codes. For instance, France’s country code is 33, and the United Kingdom’s country code is 44. The United States’ country code is an exception, with just the code 1.
Which country has +92 code?
According to experts, +92 is the country code of Pakistan, and miscreants use this code and call up unsuspecting cellphone users to siphon off money or lure them into a scam.
Which country has +35 code?
International Dialing Code
|Serial No.||Country Name||Dialing Codes|