- City Name for the STD code ‘731’ is INDORE, which is in INDORE located in the state of MADHYA PRADESH How to make Call to INDORE in INDORE? If you are calling from Inside India: 0 + 731 + (6 to 8 digits telephone number)
STD CODE. 731. Area name. INDORE. City. INDORE. State. MADHYA PRADESH. City Name for the STD code ‘731’ is INDORE, which is in INDORE located in the state of MADHYA PRADESH.
- 1 What area code is 731 belong to?
- 2 What is my area code India?
- 3 What time is it in area code 731?
- 4 Which country has 212 code number?
- 5 What area code is 904 belong to?
- 6 What country code is 919?
- 7 What is country code and area code for India?
- 8 Which country code is 44?
- 9 Which country has +92 code?
- 10 What area is 336 area code?
- 11 Where is area code 404 in the US?
- 12 Where is a 615 area code?
- 13 Which country has +20 code?
- 14 Can you get a 212 area code?
- 15 How do I call Morocco from India?
What area code is 731 belong to?
Area code 731 is a telephone area code in the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) for the western part of the U.S. state of Tennessee, excluding the greater Memphis area.
What is my area code India?
The Indian country code is 91.
What time is it in area code 731?
Area code 731
|State||Larger cities in area code 731||Time Zone|
|TN Tennessee||Dyersburg, Humboldt, Jackson, Martin, Milan, Paris, Ripley, Savannah, Union City More cities||CENTRAL Current time is 04:10:32 AM|
Which country has 212 code number?
Morocco (country code +212)
What area code is 904 belong to?
Area code 904 is the telephone area code in use for most of the First Coast (northeast) region of the state of Florida, including all of the metropolitan area of Jacksonville. It includes all of Duval County, St. Johns County, Nassau County, and Baker County, and almost all of Clay County.
What country code is 919?
Area codes 919 and 984 are telephone area codes serving all or parts of eleven counties in the east-central area of the U.S. state of North Carolina.
What is country code and area code for India?
The country code “91” was assigned to India by the International Telecommunication Union in the 1960s.
Which country code is 44?
For international calling codes, most countries have two-digit country codes. For instance, France’s country code is 33, and the United Kingdom’s country code is 44. The United States’ country code is an exception, with just the code 1.
Which country has +92 code?
According to experts, +92 is the country code of Pakistan, and miscreants use this code and call up unsuspecting cellphone users to siphon off money or lure them into a scam.
What area is 336 area code?
Area codes 336 and 743 are NANPA area codes which cover most of north-central and northwestern North Carolina, mainly the Piedmont Triad region and the northern Foothills and northern Mountain regions. It was created out of area code 910 on December 15, 1997.
Where is area code 404 in the US?
Area code 404 is a telephone area code in the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) for Atlanta, Georgia and its closest suburbs.
Where is a 615 area code?
Area codes 615 and 629 are area codes in Tennessee serving Nashville (Davidson County) and the 12 surrounding counties. 615 is the main area code, while 629 is an overlay covering the same area that began service in 2014.
Which country has +20 code?
Telephone numbers in Egypt
|Country calling code||+20|
|International call prefix||00|
Can you get a 212 area code?
When area codes were first created, 212 covered all five boroughs of New York City. As telephones became more popular, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, and eventually the Bronx adopted “718.” By 1992, 212 became exclusive to Manhattan. Today, 212 phone numbers only become available when customers give them up.
How do I call Morocco from India?
To call Morocco from India, dial: 00 – 212 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 212 – 9 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for India, and is needed for making any international call from India.
- 212 – ISD Code or Country Code of Morocco.
- Area code – There are 2 area codes in Morocco.